Thursday, January 16, 2014

IMRAN KHAN - THE DREAM GUY

If you knew me, you would know this post was coming.

Here it goes, the top 10 reasons why Imran Khan is the dream guy for me. Actually, let me address the so called negatives first. Yes, I understand the man may smoke things every now and then, but he lives like 10 minutes away from Amsterdam. When in Amsterdam, do as the Amsterdam-ians? lol. Also, I hear a lot of people calling him arrogant because of the whole Honey Singh thing. Again, he lives in Holland. I don't think desi/punjabi music is too popular there. It is entirely possible that he's never heard of him. I live in America, and Honey Singh is not that popular here either. Yes, people may know who he is, but he had a concert in my city last month and no one talked about it. I only knew about it because there was a little poster with him hanging at the desi grocery store. haha. Aaand finally, the whole auto-tune thing. Hate on how he sings all you want, the man's making a successful career out of it, and his voice is constantly being listened to all over the world. Okay, now that I got that out of the way, let's really start this list.

 
1. Holland. Since I've already talked about it, let start with that. Have any of you been there? The country is beautiful! People get to sit on canoes across little rivers like you see in Italy. There are sweet shops everywhere! And little kids ride bikes with actual flower baskets. Wouldn't mind visiting there again.

2. Cars. I want to drive a gaddi Lamborghini. That is all.

3. Patience. I have very little patience, so anyone who has plenty of it - I adore. He's got the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" down. It's obvious that Imran Khan has plenty of haters out there, and yet he doesn't say a thing. I get when fans say something negative, the singer is supposed to take the high road and not say anything back. But, when someone who is equally famous says something negative, I would want to lash out and defend myself. Yet, even in this case, he stays silent. In the end, the silence always makes him look like the better man.

4. Kids. Have you seen those cute pictures of him with kids on stage while he's performing?? Swoon. A man who's good with kids is adorable.

5. Clothes. There's definitely a certain appeal when a man has that suit and tie on, but if you can make sweatpants and a hoodie look equally as good you have skill. Also, if he doesn't dress up that often, it means that I won't have to dress up that often either. Which works out because I swear by jeans and a t-shirt.

6. Dubai. I guess this technically doesn't count as a reason to why he's my dream guy, but it had to be mentioned. I feel like he goes there like every other month. I've never been, but it seems heavenly. Nobody has been there, and said they hated it. So, I just really want to go. lol.

7. Privacy. The man keeps secrets like his life depends on them. For being in the public eye as much as he has, very little is known about him. So what's between you and him, will stay between you and him.

8. He sings. Those nights where you're just tossing and turning because you can't fall asleep will cease to exist. He can conveniently sing you a lullaby. It always did the trick when you were a baby, I'm sure it still works. haha.

9. Religion. Every Friday, without fail he tweets Jummah Mubarak. Actutally, if you look through his tweets, that's practically all he tweets. I'm not trying to make it seem like he's the most religious man out there, I know he's not. But the fact that he doesn't shy away from his religion, is good enough for me.

10. That smile. Enough said.

I know he gets a bad rep, but being perfect is boring. I'd take a man with flaws over the perfect man anyday.

Who is your celebrity dream guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment