Thursday, January 30, 2014

FLAPPY GARBAGE

Twitter was buzzing about flappy bird yesterday. It seemed like every other tweet was somehow related to the bird. I saw countless memes, angry messages, and high scores posted throughout the day.


  

I finally decided to give it a try. It reminded me of the helicopter game I used to play on the computer back in the day. So, I decided to give it a try. I did not like it! First of all, why is a bird in Mario Land? If anything it should be Yoshi trying to squeeze through those tunnel gaps. Next, why are the birds different colors if each of them does the same thing? Instead of coloring the bird in, focus on making the game look like it was made in the 21st century. Also, I hate those low tunnels! My thumb always covers them up when I'm tapping the screen and I can never tell how low they are. I totally understand the angry tweets now. C'mon 3/10 times my bird does not hit the stupid tunnel. Why are you trynna cheat me Flappy Bird?! Why?!! Lastly, apparently the goal of the game is to make it across all the tunnels. Is that really even possible though? I don't think so.

I deleted the game off my phone! It was probably the best decision I made all day. Mainly because I suck at it. Also because if I kept on playing it, my phone would probably cease to exist due to me throwing it against a wall. If you're still trying to beat the game, (if you actually can) more power to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment