Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HOW TO GET VOLUMINOUS LASHES

Growing up, I was a complete tomboy. So if I find any easy makeup tips now, I take 'em! I saw this lash trick on Saleha Abbasi's blog (http://www.salehablogs.com/) and decided to try it out since it seemed quick and easy. The results were amazing! So I'm spreading the love.
 
How to get Long Voluminous Lashes in 5 Easy Steps

Step One: Gather supplies
- eye lash curler
- mascara
- baby powder

Step Two: Curl Eye Lashes
     Take your eyelash curler and curl lashes for five seconds. I have a shitty dollar store curler, so it takes me a little while longer to get them actually curled.

Step Three: Apply Mascara
     I use Too Faced's "Better Than Sex" Mascara because I went to Sephora and asked them what's the best Mascara for making my eyelashes look thicker, they handed me that. I read  the name and was sold. It is a little pricey - around $25, but any mascara will do for this trick. Apply mascara to both eyes. I only do the top lashes, but if you want the bottom lashes to look longer and fuller do the same to the bottom lashes as well.

Step Four: Apply Powder
     I use an old mascara brush that I had, you can do the same or just use your fingers I suppose. I take the brush and dip it into the power bottle, tap the brush on the sides of the bottle to get rid of the excess powder and comb it through my lashes like I would with my mascara. You should see a very faint layer of white on your lashes.

Step Five: Re-apply Mascara
     Take your mascara and re-apply it over the powder you just put on your lashes, and watch as your lashes begin to look extra thick!

Enjoy! I hope it works for you! I also heard that if you want longer lashes, to put vasaline on your lashes overnight. I tried that also, I think it worked. But I could just be seeing things. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment